Admission and Registration Department
Functions of the Admission and Registration Department
1- Completing the admission procedures for new students.
* The mechanism and conditions for admission are announced at the beginning of each admission period on the college’s official website.
2- Issuance of student’s academic ID cards.
3- Transferring students from one program to another provided that:
* the cumulative average is not less than 4.50 out of 5 in the Preparatory year.
* There are vacancies in the program to which the student wants to transfer.
* Submitting a request for postponement starts from the beginning of the first week to the end of the third week of the semester.
* submit an apology request from the beginning of the fourth week to the end of the tenth week of the semester
6- Withdrawal from college
7- Issuing certificates for regular students.
8- Printing academic transcripts.